Washing Machine Repair Service & Maintenance
- 12 Nov, 2019
Washer Repair Technicians - Quality You Can Trust
Having a washing machine in your household is a wonderful convenience that can often be taken for granted — that is, until it breaks down and leaves you with loads of laundry to sort out on your own. As soon as you notice problems with your washing machine, schedule repair service right away to limit the risk of water damage or further complications.
Whether your washing machine won't drain, won't spin, or simply won't turn on, Appliance Genie can provide regular service or emergency repair to address the problem. Our technicians also provide careful preventative maintenance, which we recommend for any laundry room appliances. Schedule from our website, or call us at 519-500-7773 today!
When things go wrong and you need your washer repaired, you won’t want just anyone tinkering with it blindly to try and fix things- you’ll want the very best. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place: Appliance Genie offers the best repair and maintenance service throughout Kitchener, Waterloo and beyond!
No matter how big or how small the job is, the washer repair technicians from Appliance Genie will only install genuine replacement parts when working on your appliances. We only offer manufacturer-approved parts, to ensure everything works just the way it should, and we offer our very own Appliance Genie guarantee on everything we provide. Furthermore, we stand behind the quality of our workmanship and back it with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
We repair a wide range of washing machines:
- Top loading washing machines
- Front loading washing machines
- Combination units
- Compact washing machines
- And more
Common Washing Machine Issues
If you’ve noticed problems with your washing machine, we encourage you to take action fast by scheduling a repair. The sooner you identify and resolve the issue, the less likely further damages will be.
Turn to our technicians if you notice the following:
- Your washing machines is dead / won't turn on. In most cases, this is caused by a tripped, off-balance switch from an imbalanced load that can be easily rectified by redistributing clothes. Otherwise, you may have a problem with the timer circuitry or your outlet, which our professionals can take care of.
- Your washing machine is not spinning properly or at all. When clothes are soaked at the end of a wash cycle, it may indicate that the washer isn’t spinning. This could be due to a defective lid switch or lid plunger, burned out spin solenoid, damaged wires, broken or worn out drive belt, or a bad timer contact.
- There is no agitation. There are many causes for no agitation including a worn drive belt, agitator assembly, wigwag plunger/lifter, transmission mode lever, or drive spindle. It may also be caused by a bad internal timer contact, bad lid switch, or malfunctioning pressure switch.
- Excessive vibration. If you notice excessive vibration, your washer may not be leveled properly or could be located on a weakened wood floor. Worn damper pads or snubber pads may also be to blame.
- Your washing machine leaks. Excess soap, loose hoses, drain pipe clogs, and leaking pumps, tubs, or tub water injection hoses could be to blame for leaks and other similar damage.
- Water is not draining properly. Water will remain in the drum if you have a defective pump, worn drive belt, or clogged drain hose. When it doesn’t drain properly, it could lead to serious problems.
- There is no cold water. The cold-water valve may be turned off or there may be sediment buildup in the valve.
- Wash cycles leave spots on clothes. Spots that won’t remove with soap and water may cause by transmission oil from a defunct transmission.
Wash cycles leave soap in clothes. A defective timer contact or sediment-clogged cold-water valve may be the cause of excess soap left in your clothes.
Washer Brands We Commonly Service:
- And more
Appliance Genie can replace any part on your washer:
- Lid switches
- Lid plungers
- Pressure switches
- Agitator assemblies
- Drive spindles
- Wigwag plunger/lifters
- Transmission mode levers
- Damper/snubber pad
Don't let laundry pile up because of a broken-down washer! Appliance Genie online, or call us at 519-500-7773. We'll be happy to set up regular washing machine maintenance or repair service with our qualified technicians. We are committed to providing professional appliance service in a fast, efficient manner.
What’s more, even our repair vans come fully stocked with a full range of washer parts, so you’re never left waiting while we carry out repairs for you. Ensure your washer lasts for years to come, and let us take care of all the hard work for you- what more could you ask for? Give us a call today, wherever you are in Kitchener, Waterloo and beyond.
LICENSED WASHING MACHINE REPAIR SERVICE.
Appliance Genie Team is the area expert in washing machine repair. We work with all types and brands of washing machines. As soon as you contact us, we will send a friendly, skilled technician to your home or business. Whether your model is front loading or top loading, if it is brand new or older than your average college student, our reliable technicians can assist you. Simply call to schedule our professional, same-day service.