Dishwasher Repair Service & Maintenance
- 12 Nov, 2019
Dishwashers are integral to an enjoyable kitchen, whether you love or just appreciate having modern conveniences. When your dishwasher can't keep up with the work, whether due to inefficient performance or part damage, it can be frustrating.
When things go wrong and you need your dishwasher repaired, you won’t want just anyone tinkering with it blindly to try and fix things- you’ll want the very best. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place: Appliance Genie offers the best repair and maintenance service throughout Kitchener, Waterloo and beyond!
No matter how big or how small the job is, the dishwasher repair technicians from Appliance Genie will only install genuine replacement parts when working on your appliances. We only offer manufacturer-approved parts, to ensure everything works just the way it should, and we offer our very own Appliance Genie guarantee on everything we provide. Furthermore, we stand behind the quality of our workmanship and back it with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Dirty Dishes After Every Cycle? We Can Repair that Dishwasher!
Dishwashers offer a great deal of convenience, cleaning your dishes while you sit back and relax. However, a broken-down or poorly running dishwasher is anything but convenient. That’s where Appliance Genie dishwasher repair service professionals come in! From extended wash cycles to drain problems, a variety of issues may be keeping your dishwasher from giving you the quality results you expect. Our expert technicians are here to help you identify the issue and find a quick solution. We also offer routine dishwasher maintenance to extend the service life of your appliance.
Common Dishwasher Issues We Repair
- Cloudy glassware - When dishes are not adequately cleaned, it may be due to blocked spray armholes, a worn pump assembly or wash impeller, or a burned-out heating element. Ask our experts to repair your dishwasher problems.
- Dishes are not properly cleaned at the end of a cycle - When dishes are not adequately cleaned, it may be due to blocked spray armholes, a worn pump assembly or wash impeller, or a burned-out heating element. Ask our experts to repair your dishwasher problems.
- The dishwasher hums and then turns off - If you notice that your dishwasher hums and then turns off, it usually means that the motor seized and needs to be replaced. We can help you determine if this is the case and then provide dishwasher repair.
- Wash cycles run too long - If your dishwasher runs too long, it may be having difficulty completing the cycle—either due to a defective thermostat or a malfunctioning timer. Our dishwasher repair experts will troubleshoot it for you.
- The dishwasher does not fill with water - Common reasons your dishwasher may not be filling with water include a defective water inlet solenoid, failed valve, stuck or defective overflow float switch, or a malfunctioning timer. We can repair any of these issues!
- Water will not pump out - Using too much or incompatible soap is a primary culprit for leaks. Worn door gaskets, tub-to-motor gaskets, or spray arm assemblies, or a leaking pump/motor assembly may also be the issue.
- The dishwasher is leaking - Using too much or incompatible soap is a primary culprit for leaks. Worn door gaskets, tub-to-motor gaskets, or spray arm assemblies, or a leaking pump/motor assembly may also be the issue.
TYPES OF DISHWASHERS WE REPAIR
Our professional technicians are licensed to repair all types of imported and domestic dishwashers, including
- Built in Dishwashers
- Freestanding Dishwashers
- Hidden Fully Integrated Dishwashers
- Slimline & Compact Dishwashers
- Drawer dishwashers repair
- And more
Dishwasher Brands We Commonly Service
- And more
Appliance Genie can replace any part on your dishwasher:
- Heating elements
- Pump assemblies
- Wash and drain impellers
- Float switches
Help your dishwasher clean to the max by scheduling dishwasher repair service with Appliance Genie. Our professional technicians can keep your dishwasher in peak condition to give you the year-round clean you need.
What’s more, even our repair vans come fully stocked with a full range of dishwasher parts, so you’re never left waiting while we carry out repairs for you. Ensure your dishwasher lasts for years to come, and let us take care of all the hard work for you- what more could you ask for? Give us a call today at 519-500-7773, wherever you are in Kitchener, Waterloo and beyond.
LICENSED DISHWASHER REPAIR SERVICE
Get a professional dishwasher repair technician from Appliance Genie Team to diagnose the problem with your dishwasher. With our in-home, same-day dishwasher repair service, you can expect to have the problem repaired quickly, avoiding or minimizing damage to your household. Our professional, licensed technicians arrive with everything they need to diagnose and remedy the problem at hand.